[MantaReport] Monday June 11, 2018, Twenty Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:14:50 PDT 2018

Monday June 11, 2018, Twenty Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw seven at one time.  ID’d Winona Mango Alexia Ralph’s and FinsUp.
On night dive I saw Winona Alexia Mango Peg Bertha Melaineh Cara Koie Shirley Emma Gaby Lisa Lee Vicky Nick Leon Curly Grayer FinsUp and Ralph’s.  Who’d I miss?
Plankton was variable at the campfire 1-3 depending.
Great show though.
At least 20 boats including BID x 3.  JDL x 2.  KHD KDC HO WW CRA BM HL OS SOW NC TT Splashers. Kamanu2. KOA x ? And a couple RIBs couldn’t ID.
BM, HL and a couple other boats did their dive further north. Maybe tied up or anchors at Hoover’s.
Super cool nudibranch too.