[MantaReport] Sunday June 17, 2018, Five Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:01:23 PDT 2018

Sunday June 17, 2018, Five Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.
On night dive I saw Koie Vicky Mango Gaby and Grayer.  Plankton was a 3 at campfire.
We counted at least 15 boats including JDL KA BM HL KDC KHD CRA KOA x 2. BID x 2 HO Splashers, Kona Naia, Kamanu.
As we had a High Surf Warning for west shores I put our lights in the deep circle where surge was smaller but alas no body else followed.
Good luck Monday.
Best fishes,
Keller

Sincerely,