[MantaReport] Friday, 3-9-18, twelve mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:13:00 PST 2018

Friday, 3-9-18, twelve mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Peg, Winona and at least one other smaller manta.
On night dive I saw Mango, Gaby, Maluhia (haven’t seen her in a while and her left wing tip is clipped and right wing tip sticks up) Koie, Nick, Jordan, Tim, KaiZed (chasing Maluhia) Lobes and Regan.
Plankton was a weak 2.  No swell.  Water as cold 73 on my computer.
About 10 boats.
Good luck Saturday.
Best fishes
Keller