[MantaReport] Sunday March 18, 2018, Twenty five mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:01:03 PDT 2018

Sunday March 18, 2018, Twenty five mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Vallaray Gaby Maluhia Vicky Who Psalm Shirley Renata Bertha Peg Mango Kailey Reese FinsUp Leon Orion Nick Scar Grayer Mike Eli Vinny Tanquaray Regan and Tim.
Kailey was trailing the most line I’ve seen seen on a manta.  I was able to cut a great deal of it off however I think she’s still got some so be prepared. Thanks to the several guides that helped cut retrieve and track while we helped Kailey.
More then 17 boats including BID x 3. JDL. KHD. KDC. NC. WW. HO. SOW. CRA. KA. BM. MH. WHOA. AK. Iruku and several more joined after sun set.
Plankton reached a 3.