[MantaReport] Monday March 19, 2018, Thirty Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:13:49 PDT 2018

Monday March 19, 2018, Thirty Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I only saw one manta on the afternoon dive.
On the dive I saw Bertha. Shirley. Renata. Mango. Who Ray. Koie. Melaineh. Gaby. Winona. Peg. Linda. Vicky. Vallaray. Emma. Kailey. Conae. Regan. FinsUp. Orion. Sugar. KaiZed. Jordan. Mike. Nick. Tanquaray. Eli. Leon. Vinny. Scar and Timbuktu. There were probably more.

Though we removed lots of fishing line from Kailey on Sunday night she still has a hook and bait snagged on her head.  She was too freaked out for me to approach her.  Hopefully was can get this off her soon.