[MantaReport] Sunday March 25, 2018 Seventeen mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:12:09 PDT 2018

Sunday March 25, 2018 Seventeen mantas at Garden Eel Cove
I didn’t see any mantas on afternoon dive.
On night dive we had Vicky Renata Bertha Cara Vallaray Shirley Mango Psalm Vitor Regan Eli Nick Jordan Ottis Tanquaray FinsUp and Keniki. Plankton began a strong 3 at the circle and the big girls initially dominated the feeding. Eli is healing.
Eighteen or more boats including JDL BID x 3. KOA x 2. KA SE CRA SOW BM KHD KDC MH Splashers Iruku and several others that arrived after dark.
I’m told Saturday the 24 only had 6 boats possibly because of the rain and threat of flash flooding and lightning.  They said good manta show including the a courtship train.

Sincerely,
Keller Laros