[MantaReport] Friday April 5, 2019, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

wendyjlaros at icloud.com wendyjlaros at icloud.com
Sat Apr 6 00:27:44 PDT 2019

Friday April 5, 2019, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Gaby on afternoon dive and another way above on the surface.
On night dive I saw Mighty Q, Gaby and Leon feeding on level 4 plankton at light circle.
At least 20 boats including JDL BID x 3. NC x 2. KHD KDC WW OE TT SOW MH KOA, a really large inflatable and Miss Mojo fishing amongst the moorings while divers snorkelers and mantas swam about.
Below are posts from Facebook about Miss Mojo.