[MantaReport] Monday 4-8-19, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Two at Keauhou.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:32:42 PDT 2019

Monday 4-8-19, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Four at Keauhou.
I saw Gaby on the afternoon. On night I saw Gaby and Mighty Q.
Twenty boats including JDL x 2, BID x 3, NC, KHD, KDC, AK, OE, SOW, WW, CRA, NS, TT, Iruku-giganticus,  PR, HO. KOA
Plankton was a 2 at light circle.
I scrubbed the deep mooring.
I’m told 4 Mantas at Keauhou. Bertha Amanda Kenzie and a small male. They in front of the Shetaton and not in the moorage.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller