[MantaReport] Friday 2-15-19, Three Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:17:13 PST 2019

Friday 2-15-19, Three Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
No mantas on afternoon dive.  Just  vast areas of coral broken by recent giant swell.   All the way down to 80’ broken coral everywhere.  Dive site looks very different from last Friday.
On night dive had Koie, Leon and Mighty Q.   Plankton was a 2 at new light circle.  Inside middle mooring looks like it’s moved about 20 feet south.
About ten boats.
I found one slightly used battery in about 80 feet near the deep mooring.  If you're missing one let me know.
Good luck Saturday.