[MantaReport] Friday 1-10-20, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 22:37:26 PST 2020

Friday 1-10-20, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.  As we tied up to the deep inside mooring Koie was slowly crushing below the surface.
On afternoon dive I saw Koie twice just cruising.
On night dive had Koie KaiZed and one other smallish male could see well enough for ID.
Plankton was maybe a weak 2 at the lights.
Spanish Dancer nudibranch and jeweled anemone crab too.
15 boats.
Reminder inside south mooring is only 1 pin now.
Good luck Saturday.
Kel

Sent from my iPhone