[MantaReport] Sunday, March 22, 2015, Two Mantas at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:10:49 PDT 2015

Sunday, March 22, 2015, Two Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Jana and Amanda on the afternoon and the night dive.
Plankton was slow to gather but eventually reached a 2 at our bottom lights.
Most on the manta action was in the shallow water.
Seventeen boats. Big Isle x 3, Jack's, Kamanu, Hula Kai, Hoku Hele, SOW,  KHD, KOA,  Slashers,  Wicked Wahine,  Coral Reef, Miss Mojo, Torpedo Tours, Neptune and the small aluminum power cat.
Did I miss any?   If so let me know.
Aggressor went north tonight.  I haven't herd of they had mantas.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone