[MantaReport] Friday April 6, 2024, Twelve Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:45:58 PDT 2024

Friday April 6, 2024, Twelve Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw about twelve mantas beneath the blue lights including Queenie, Bertha, Amanda, Mighty Q, Magdala, Koie, Kenzie, Lightning and Manta Ria sporting a fresh injury on back of her right pectoral fin.  Plankton was solid 4 out of 5 later in the evening.
I found three nasty old snorkels and put them in the dumpster. 16 boats on early trip and 8 on late.